Anyone still around here?

Chat about anything here.
Jacen

Anyone still around here?

Postby Jacen » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 am

Hi all hopeful lurkers!

I used to play this game back when I was younger (Pre college. *shudders*) and I've been having a bit of free time lately, so I popped on to see how it was doing. Noticed the complete lack of people around. :( Anyways, figured I'd pop on here and say hi, see if anyone was still around!

Aresian

Re: Anyone still around here?

Postby Aresian » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:52 pm

I assume that is a no? Which is sad because I wanted to start playing and it looks like there is very few people online these days.

Kiritan

Postby Kiritan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:56 am

Ummm, lets go with a maybe. We're still here, and there are quite a few people that pop in and out as their schedules allow them to. Unfortunately a majority of us are grown now with jobs and responsibilities... yeah, I imagine you can see where that is going.

As far as anyone is interested, tSoS is up and running and will continue to be for as long as Vandread, Luthien, and myself have any say so. So, jump in, enjoy it, if you have any questions or comments feel free to ask.

Lacus

Postby Lacus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:51 am

I try to pop in when I can... judging by the months between your post and mine, I guess it's been longer than I thought! We've had some fun times when we can get people together, but it's kind of fallen to the old trap where someone will log in, see nobody is around, and log out again. Since nobody sticks around, nobody runs into anybody, haha.

Return to “General Talk”